Women have been campaigning with the Labour Party for over 100 years before & since the Labour Women’s Network was established in 1987 by Barbara Follett.
Our aims include:
- To meet other women of like minds
- To support Labour women to play a part in the Party
- To encourage women to become active
- To identify issues relating to women & families
- To support the Local party
- Fund raising
We organise a Red Rose Day every year on a Saturday close to International Women’s Day (March 8th), to celebrate being a woman in Brentwood and Ongar. This event has previously been supported by Harriet Harman and other prominent Labour MPs.
Get in touch with us if you are interested in joining us.