The 2017 Annual General Meeting of Brentwood and Ongar Constituency Labour Party was held at 7.30pm on Wednesday, July 5th, 2017 at Kelvedon Hatch Village Hall, School Road, Brentwood CM15 0DL.
Papers for the meeting:
- Invitation, Agenda and Notes on the Agenda
- Minutes of the last AGM May 2016
- Accounts 2016
- Reports from officers 2016-17
- Officer role descriptions
- Brentwood and Ongar CLP constitution
- Brentwood & Ongar CLP – New Constitutional Structure
- Officer Roles 2017-18 (as of Sept 2017)
The deadline for nominations was 6pm on Tuesday July 4th – only roles without any nominations were open on the evening of the meeting.